Scholarship Procedures - Sport, Cultural, Academic and Indigenous
For students in Year 7 and 8 in 2019 - Applications close - 27 April 2018.
Discretionary Scholarships may be available throughout the year.
The Scholarship’s primary function is to support new students attending FLCR. Scholarships may be awarded to existing FLCR students at the discretion of the Scholarship Review Panel and the Principal.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and take the form of a whole or a partial rebate of a student’s tuition fees. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application. Please provide photocopies (not originals) of all reports as files of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the scholarship process has been finalised:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate/passport;
- A copy of the student’s last two year’s school reports and NAPLAN reports for Year 3 & 5 and 7 & 9 if applicable;
- Certificates of Achievement; and
- $50.00 Scholarship application fee at the time of lodging the Scholarship application.
Application for Enrolment to Faith Lutheran College, Redlands
In order to be considered for a Scholarship, students who have not yet enrolled at FLCR will also need to lodge an Enrolment Application Form together with the Enrolment Fee of $100.00.
The awarding of scholarships takes into account school reports and supporting documentation. The decision of the Principal in respect of awarding all scholarships shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
College expectations for all recipients of scholarships are that the successful applicants will:
- Be prepared to display a high standard of conduct in all areas and represent the College in a positive manner. This includes personal presentation and the wearing of the College uniform as required.
- Be prepared to be an ambassador of the College.
- Be prepared to commit to the College ethos and be supportive of the total life of the College.
- Be prepared to commit to the College Academic, Sporting and/or Arts program.
- Undergo a 12 month review.
Send Applications to:
The Principal’s Office
Faith Lutheran College, Redlands
PO Box 5400
VICTORIA POINT QLD 4165
1-15 Beveridge Road, Thornlands Q 4164
For further enquiries please contact Susanne Manthey, (07) 3820 5515 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org