Learning Pathways at Faith
Selecting a Learning Pathway
In Years 11 and 12 every student at Faith Lutheran College, Redlands must study:
- Religion and Ethics
- English (English Communication or Senior English)
- A Mathematics Subject (Prevocational Mathematics, Mathematics A, Mathematics B)
In addition, students choose a Learning Pathway from the following options:
- OP Pathway designed for students requiring an OP of 1-10 or need to complete specialist subjects as prerequisites for university entry.
- Diploma Pathway designed for students as a general entry pathway requiring an OP of 9-20
- Work Education Pathway designed for students who are looking at entering the workforce or VET related options after school.
All students will participate in sports activities such as Swimming Carnival, Cross-Country and Athletics Carnival.