The Information Process
- What do I really want to find out?
- What is my purpose?
- Why do I need to find this out?
- What are the key words and ideas of the task?
- What do I need to do?
- Where can I find the information I need?
- What do I already know?
- What do I still need to find out?
- What sources and equipment can I use?
- Which information do I really need to use?
- What information can I leave out?
- How relevant is the information I have found?
- How credible is the information I have found?
- How will I record the information I need?
- How can I best use this information?
- Have I enough information for my purpose?
- Do I need to use all of this information?
- How can I best combine information from different sources?
- How can I present this information?
- What will I do with this information?
- With whom will I share this information?
- What did I learn from this?
- Did I fulfil my purpose?
- How well did I do each step of the information process?
- How well did I present the information?
- Where do I go from here?