Health Hub at Faith
In partnership with Queensland Government, DET and Metro South Health Alliance, Faith Lutheran College, Redlands will provide:
- a seamless pathway into health professions.
- a personalised Flexible Learning Pathway- HLT21212: Certificate II in Health Support Services.
- a personalised Flexible Learning Pathway - HLT33115: Certificate III in Health
This will be delivered by professional trainers in partnership with TAFE Queensland Brisbane as the Registered Training Organisation
RTO 0275 CRICOS 03020E.
A fully equipped specialist health training facility will be on the Beveridge Road campus.
- 1 full day of training per week including hands on practical sessions and theory;
- opportunities for real world vocational placement in a local health facility as work experience;
- opportunities to gain a School Based Traineeship in the health industry;
- opportunities for enrolled students, to gain paid employment; and
- opportunities to transition into further learning in health related occupations.
Additional information can be found in the Work Education Learning Pathway Booklet.
YES, I am interested!
If you would like to put forward your expression of interest to enrol in this program:
Please email your details, including: Full Name, Age, Current School and Year level and the area of Health you are interested in to:
Mrs Julene Lander - Julene.Lander@flcr.qld.edu.au