Senior School Curriculum Outline
Faith Lutheran College, Redlands aims to provide quality education in which the gospel of Jesus Christ informs all learning and teaching, all human relationships and all activities.
The College’s mission is to provide quality-learning opportunities while nurturing the development of all students in a Christ-centred community.
The College sees each student as unique and offers an education program that will allow each student to develop their God-given abilities as fully as possible.
The College offers students and families:
- A caring and supportive Christian community
- Committed and competent Christian staff
- Innovative, new and exciting best practice in developing new facilities
- High expectations for all in the community
- A broad range of experiences and subjects including Vocational Education options across Prep to Year 12.
Our educational philosophy revolves around the belief that every child has the right to reach his or her optimum levels of functioning and performance in terms of the intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual dimensions of life and, that these attainments, skills and attitudes be used in developing and strengthening positive relationships with others in society.